Partners 1st Federal Credit Union
general credit union
260 471-8336

Lost or Stolen Card

Posted on: November 19th, 2012 by General Credit Union No Comments

If you have to report a lost or stolen Visa debit card after hours, please call Lost & Stolen Card Services at 1.800.523.4175 to have your card immediately cancelled. Please notify General Credit Union as soon as possible at 260.483.2995 or 1.800.889.5554.